The action on all three nights was exciting, but arguably the best session was the opening $10,000 Sit & Go that provided us with many fun hands and exciting table talk. Watch that session in the player below.
Can’t get enough of the poker action? Here are some more Weekend Binge Watch suggestions:
- Stephen Chidwick’s Dominant U.S. Poker Open Performance
- All Things Jean-Robert Bellande
- Ryan Tosoc Rise
- Will Justin Bonomo Ever Lose Again?
- A Poker Masters Deep Dive!
- Relive the 2017 Poker Masters
- The Life-Changing Little One for One Drop
- Mixing it Up with Ohel and Glantz
- Elezra and Volpe Put on a Show
- High Rollers Clash at the WSOP!
- Everything Phil Hellmuth!
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now to enjoy more than 100 days of live poker every single year as well as an endless supply of on-demand content including the Super High Roller Bowl, World Series of Poker, and original programming such as Pokerography, Poker Nights, and Beyond the Rail.