In a slow week of poker news, on the 72nd episode, the boys go hard on the hot takes about Gus Hansen, celebrities in poker, the current Player of the Year standings, Joey Ingram’s prop bets, Choice Center, why we should care again about Tiger Woods and March Madness.
- 2:08 – The Return of Gus Hansen on Poker After Dark! Did Gus still have it? Was this the best PLO game on PokerGO? Is Matt Kirk the new Gus Hansen?
- 10:25 – The story of how Gus Hansen ended up on Poker After Dark, and what it will take to have the entire Bobby’s Room game live on PokerGO?
- 13:03 – Previewing this week’s Poker After Dark action: Jennifer Tilly, Don Cheadle and Antonio Esfandiari headline “Moving Violations.” How did the lineup come together? What are the favorite celebrity poker players of the guys on the show?
- 24:04 – Diving into the current standings of the 2018 Global Poker Index Player of the Year race. Why will Daniel Negreanu not chase the win and why Stephen Chidwick, Adrian Mateos and Ari Engel are the favorites to win once again.
- 34:40 – Hot takes on Joey Ingram’s prop betting, as Daniel Negreanu and Bill Perkins offered him a $50k freeroll to enroll and complete the Choice Center course.
- 43:44 – The fold of the year! Ian Steinman folds a set of kings on the river versus Joe McKeehen who rivers broadway with five players left in the World Poker Tour Thunder Valley Main Event.
- 50:25 – Why Tiger Woods is inferior when compared to Phil Hellmuth. #PHNICELIFE #POSITIVITY
- 58:28 – And to wrap things up: March Madness hot takes featuring Brent Hanks and Will O’Connor, and Remko’s regular dose of hate on college sports.
If you’re new to PokerGO, please subscribe right now and tune in for live poker action on Wednesday and Thursday night as “Moving Violations” with Don Cheadle and Jennifer Tilly brings a $20k buy-in game to PokerGO. Cards for that game will be in the air at 6pm ET.