The high roller action kicks off in 2022 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas with two $10,000 buy-ins, a $15,000 buy-in, and a $25,000 buy-in tournament scheduled to run from January 5-8, 2022.
The tournaments will take place in The Venetian Poker Room with each tournament being a single-day event with reentries. January 5 and 6 will host $10,000 buy-in tournaments, while January 7 and 8 will see the stakes raised to $15,000 and $25,000 respectively. The PokerGO News Live Reporting Team will be on-site to provide live updates of each of these high roller tournaments. All event details can be found below:
- All tournaments start at 2 p.m. local time.
- No rake for on-time registrations, late registrants, and re-entries will be subject to a $500 fee for the $10,000 buy-in and $1,000 fee for the $25,000 buy-in.
- All levels are 40-minutes long with a 10-minute break after every two levels.
- Late registration closes at the start of Level 7 at the completion of the one-hour dinner break.
- These tournaments will be played with a 30-second shot clock and six 30-second time extensions. The final six players will receive six additional time extensions.
- This tournament will be played 7-handed and the unofficial final table will be 9-handed.
All tournaments will be part of the PokerGO Tour with players earning points based on the amount they cash for.
The full PokerGO Tour schedule can be found here, and the current PokerGO Tour leaderboard is available here.
Connect with PokerGO.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Use code “PGT2022” for $20 off an annual PokerGO.com subscription now!