The World Series of Poker is an unstoppable force in the summer, and after a few days without podcast action, the boys have no less than 8 bracelet winners to discuss. The biggest of them all: Chris Moorman.
On this show, the guys also talk about Will’s adventure in a charity poker tournament, the ambassadorship of Main Event champ Qui Nguyen, and lots of interesting winner stories.
• Chris Moorman wins $3,000 6-Max Event ($498,682)
• Brian Brubaker wins $1,500 Limit 2-7 Lowball Triple Draw ($109,967)
• Gaurav Raina wins $2,500 No-Limit Hold’em for $456,822
• David Bach wins $10,000 H.O.R.S.E. Championship ($383,208)
• Frank Maggio wins $1,000 Seniors Championship ($617,303)
• Vladimir Shchemelev wins $1,500 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better ($193,484)
• Chris Frank wins $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em ($384,833)
• Ben Yu wins $10,000 2-7 Lowball Triple Draw Championship ($232,738)
The WSOP Player of the Year system gets touched upon again, as David Bach now has two bracelets this summer, while not even being ranked in the Top 20 of the current race.
Last but not least we talk about what’s being streamed on PokerGO, as there is plenty of exciting action to look forward to this week!