The high roller action kicks off in 2022 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas with two $10,000 buy-ins, a $15,000 buy-in, and a $25,000 buy-in tournament scheduled to run from January 5-8, 2022.
The tournaments will take place in The Venetian Poker Room with each tournament being a single-day event with reentries. January 5 and 6 will host $10,000 buy-in tournaments, while January 7 and 8 will see the stakes raised to $15,000 and $25,000 respectively. The PokerGO News Live Reporting Team will be on-site to provide live updates of each of these high roller tournaments. All event details can be found below:
- All tournaments start at 2 p.m. local time.
- No rake for on-time registrations, late registrants, and re-entries will be subject to a $500 fee for the $10,000 buy-in and $1,000 fee for the $25,000 buy-in.
- All levels are 40-minutes long with a 10-minute break after every two levels.
- Late registration closes at the start of Level 7 at the completion of the one-hour dinner break.
- These tournaments will be played with a 30-second shot clock and six 30-second time extensions. The final six players will receive six additional time extensions.
- This tournament will be played 7-handed and the unofficial final table will be 9-handed.
All tournaments will be part of the PokerGO Tour with players earning points based on the amount they cash for.