Poker players looking for high stakes tournament action are welcome at ARIA Resort & Casino as there are three $10,000 No Limit Hold’em tournaments on deck for January 28, 29, and 30. After a lengthy hiatus, high stakes action will resume inside the ARIA Poker Room, and here are the event details.
- All tournaments start at 2:00 pm local time.
- No rake for on-time registrations, late registrants, and re-entries will be subject to a $500 fee.
- All levels are 40-minutes long with a 10-minute break after every two levels.
- Late registration closes at the start of Level 7 at the completion of the one-hour dinner break.
- These tournaments will be played with a 30-second shot clock and six 30-second time extensions. The final six players will receive six additional time extensions.
- This tournament will be played 7-handed and the unofficial final table will be 8-handed.
In order to effectively minimize the spread of COVID-19, all players, staff, and organizers will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the tournament. Players are encouraged to follow good hygiene practices.