Brent Hanks, Will O’Connor, and Remko Rinkema break down the 2018 Super High Roller Bowl lottery, Super High Roller Bowl China, “Whine and Cheese” on Poker After Dark and they break down the Staples weight loss bet before Matt Staples, Jaime Staples, and their personal trainer Mike Vacanti.
- 2:10 – The 2018 Super High Roller Bowl lottery: Analyzing the players that were picked, the name new names and speculating on who will get picked by ARIA to complete the field of 48.
- 9:55 – Going through the new names: John Andress, Nikita Bodyakovskiy, Kahle Burns, Arne Ruge, Andreas Eiler and Markus Durnegger.
- 13:35 – Why the 2018 Super High Roller Bowl field won’t get expanded beyond its 48-player cap.
- 21:14 – Tom Dwan, Phil Ivey, and Patrik Antonius, will we see them in the 2018 Super High Roller Bowl?
- 24:01 – Looking back on the 2018 Super High Roller Bowl China, won by Justin Bonomo.
- 32:40 – The payouts of the Super High Roller Bowl China event and its implications for poker’s all-time money list as Bonomo jumps up to sixth place and Bryn Kenney is now in tenth.
- 41:50 – Looking back on “Whine and Cheese” with Daniel Negreanu and Phil Hellmuth. The latter was a bit quiet and tight, and Will breaks it down!
- 49:55 – Breaking down the weight-loss bet between Jaime and Matt Staples versus Bill Perkins.
- 1:00:00 – The interview with Matt Staples, Jaime Staples and their personal trainer Mike Vacanti in which they break down the entire bet and the process they went through in the last 365 days.
If you’re new to PokerGO, please sign up now to rewatch the entire Super High Roller Bowl lottery, as well as the “Whine and Cheese” Poker After Dark shows with Hellmuth and Negreanu right now. Follow along with Jaime Staples’ adventures on Twitch by going to his channel. Learn more about Mike Vacanti on his YouTube channel.